What methods of payment does Grabr accept?
We accept several payment methods, including all major credit cards.
The types of accepted payment methods differs by country. You will see a complete list of payment methods you can use before you accept an offer from a traveler to deliver your product.
In order to ensure secure transactions, Grabr securely holds your payment at the time of accepting an offer. Travelers will only receive your payment once you have confirmed delivery of your item. Grabr has a money-back guarantee if you do not receive your item. Offline payments are therefore not accepted. To learn more about how we keep both shoppers and travelers safe, please visit our trust and safety page.
Local payment methods
- Credit and debit cards processed locally
- Options to pay in monthly installments
*Please note that all transactions with the local payment options below will be processed in your local currency.
How to pay in your country's currency with your local credit card.
1. On the payment page, please ensure that you select the country from where your card was issued.
2. Click "Credit or debit card".
3. You will be redirected to the payments methods page.
4. Select your local payments card.
5. Enter your tax identification (this will vary depending on country you are in).
6. Click Continue. Enter your full name and credit card information.
7. Select how many installments in which you want to pay.
8. Click Continue. You will be redirected back to the Grabr website after completing your payment.
How to pay in monthly installments
Monthly installments are only available when paying with the Credit or debit card option in your local currency.
A number of banks and card issuers will provide interest-free installment options. The availability of interest-free options is subject to change and availability is dependent on your card issuer.
For a full list of interest free options, please visit https://www.mercadopago.com.ar/cuotas
Internationally supported payment methods
- All major international credit cards, including prepaid credit cards, issued by Visa, Mastercard, American
Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB, and UnionPay
- Most debit cards (they will be charged as credit cards)
- Apple Pay (coming soon)
- Google Pay (coming soon)
PayPal is a fast, secure and easy method for making online payments worldwide. You may pay in USD or pay in your local currency with PayPal.
How to pay with PayPal
1. At the checkout page, select "PayPal"
2. Click "Pay now". You will be redirected to the PayPal website.
3. Select your method of payment. You may pay via PayPal with an international credit card, bank account or your PayPal balance. You will have a choice of paying in USD or with your local currency (PayPal will show you the final price based on their currency conversion).
4. Click "Pay Now". You will be redirected back to the Grabr website after completing your payment.
International Credit Cards
Grabr accepts all major international credit cards. Please note that all transactions made with an international credit card will be charged in USD. International and currency conversion fees may be applied by your bank.
How to pay with an international credit card
1. At the checkout page, select "International credit card".
2. Enter your credit card information.
3. Click "Pay Now". If your credit card requires 3D secure for additional security, you will be redirected to your credit card's authorization page. You must complete your verification to authorize the payment and you will be redirected to the Grabr website once your payment has been verified.
Articles in this section
- What methods of payment does Grabr accept?
- What is Grabr's Money Back Guarantee?
- Can I pay with my local currency?
- Why do I need to provide a photo of my credit card and my ID?
- Why is my credit card getting declined?
- Why is there a $1 charge on my credit card/bank statement?
- How do I use a coupon code?
- Can I use a coupon code for an order already assigned to a traveler?
- My coupon code isn't working.
- Paypal charged me a transaction fee.