How do Monthly Installments work?
Once you have selected the payment method in local currency, you can pay in monthly installments. Simply, choose the 'Credit Card in Local Currency' as your payment option when you make your purchase in the grabr.io app.
We will show you the cost of financing every time you choose to pay in installments with Grabr, calculated according to each country's official legislation. The interests can vary depending on the bank or entity that issued the credit card you want to use to pay.
Below you can see the installments plans and their respective interests per card:
Articles in this section
- How do Monthly Installments work?
- What is Grabr Wallet?
- When am I charged for my order?
- Why am I getting a payment failure error?
- Can I pay with my local currency?
- What happens with my payment if my traveler cancels my order?
- How do I use a coupon code?
- Why is there a $1 charge on my credit card/bank statement?