How to travel with Grabr
Subsidize your trip every time your travel with Grabr. Our travelers usually deliver a handful of items and earn around $300 per trip. Not only will you make money traveling, but you’ll also meet amazing locals along the way.
Shoppers request all sorts of items, from designer clothes and stuffed animals to makeup, jewelry, and the latest tech gadgets. When making delivery offers, make sure that the item will easily fit inside your suitcase.
1) Let us know about your next trip here.
- Please, enter a trip date based on your flight and scheduled arrival date.
2) Verify your phone number and set up the payout method.
- You can learn more about phone number verification here.
- You can learn more about how to get paid here.
3) Verify your identity
- Community safety is our top priority at Grabr. This is why you will be asked to verify your identity before making your first offer for your upcoming trip.
- You can learn more about identity verification here.
4) Browse for orders you can deliver and make offers to them.
- Check the price matches correctly to the price from the store website the item is listed before making an offer. You can send a message to the shopper alerting about any issue with the order by messenger.
- Be sure that any additional amount that you expect to pay is included in your delivery offer too. Check for shipping costs to your address and customs fees. Please, make sure to keep all receipts.
5) Buy the item as soon as possible, once you got your offer accepted by the shopper.
- You can message your shopper by messenger to confirm any missing details in order to buy the correct item. You have to purchase it with your own money using the link provided in the shopper's order. Your shopper has already paid for it, Grabr keeps the money in escrow for safety.
6) Meet your shopper and get your payment.
- Keep in touch with your shopper as the arrival date approaches.
- Pack the items in your suitcase and make sure you have all your delivery items.
- Remember to meet your shopper in a public place. You can learn more about our trust and safety guidelines here.
- Encourage your shopper to inspect the item delivered by you, and confirm you have delivered their order in our app or website. You will be reimbursed for it and paid the reward altogether within 3 - 15 business days after confirmation.
- Please, if you have any doubts or issues, contact our support team.
Important note: Any transactions made outside of Grabr platform violate our Terms of Service. For community safety, we will deactivate the accounts that attempt to transact outside of the platform.
Articles in this section
- What if my shopper doesn’t show up or refuses to pay me?
- Answers for Travelers about Coronavirus
- How do I get paid?
- How can I view my payout history?
- How to travel with Grabr
- Identity Verification
- How do I find orders?
- How do I contact my shopper?
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?
- Why do I need to buy my shopper’s item?