Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.
There are a few reasons why this could be happening. Shoppers often take time to consider all the offers they get. If you requested a high traveler fee or are unable to meet the shopper's desired delivery date, your chances may be lower than others.
It’s always a good idea to message shoppers after making a delivery offer to get the conversation going. This will also help clear out any questions your shopper may have about your trip or other aspects of Grabr.
Please make sure to check out the video below to learn the best tips about making offers that get accepted!
Articles in this section
- Methods to receive payouts
- What if my shopper doesn’t show up or refuses to mark the order as received?
- Why aren't non-US bank accounts supported for payouts anymore?
- Amazon gift card traveler promotion
- How to travel with Grabr
- Identity Verification
- How do I find orders?
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.
- Can I cancel my delivery offer?