How does Grabr work?
With Grabr, you can subsidize your trip every time your travel. Our travelers usually deliver a handful of items and earn upwards of $300 per trip. Not only will you make money traveling, you’ll meet amazing locals along the way.
Here’s how it works:
Find an order you can deliver and make an offer
Search for orders based on where are traveling to next. Make an offer and set your traveler reward—the amount of money your shopper will pay you for delivering their item.
Confirm order details with your shopper
Use Grabr’s messenger to confirm order details with your shopper like the size and color of the item. You can also ask if they have other orders they’d like delivered.
Buy the item with your own money
This way, you know exactly what you are bringing. Upon delivery, you will be reimbursed for the price of the item and paid your reward.
Deliver your shopper’s order and get paid
Coordinate a time and public place to meet your shopper. When your shopper confirms that they received their order, we’ll transfer payment to your account on file.
Articles in this section
- Can I trust my shopper?
- What if the price of my item changes after my delivery offer is accepted?
- What if the price of my item changes after my deliver offer is accepted?
- How to Make Money Traveling to Uruguay with Grabr
- How does Grabr work?
- Am I allowed to cancel an order after a shopper accepts my delivery offer?
- How do I find orders?
- Can I be notified of orders along my route?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?