Can I trust my shopper?
Yes, Grabr is focused on building a global community of people who can help and trust one another. You can learn more on our Trust & Safety page. We have a peer rating and review system in place so you can check the reliability of all shoppers before making offers. Additionally, shopper payments are held in escrow, ensuring that shoppers pay for all orders our travelers deliver. We also encourage you to meet with shoppers in public places for safety purposes. These measures are in place so that you can enjoy making money while traveling!
Articles in this section
- Can I trust my shopper?
- New Year Traveler Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Holiday 2018: “Confirmed Travelers” Terms and Conditions
- What if the price of my item changes after my delivery offer is accepted?
- What if the price of my item changes after my deliver offer is accepted?
- How does Grabr work?
- Am I allowed to cancel an order after a shopper accepts my delivery offer?
- How do I find orders?
- Can I be notified of orders along my route?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.