Can I trust my shopper?
Yes, Grabr is focused on building a global community of people who can help and trust one another. We have a peer rating and review system in place so you can check the reliability of all shoppers before making offers. We also encourage you to meet with shoppers in public places for safety purposes.
Articles in this section
- Can I trust my shopper?
- Am I allowed to cancel an order after a shopper accepts my delivery offer?
- How do I find orders?
- Can I be notified of orders along my route?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?
- How to earn a $100 delivery bonus
- Why do I need to buy my shopper’s item?
- Will I be charged a fee by my bank?
- Can I withdraw my delivery offer?