Can I withdraw my delivery offer?
Yes, as long as your shopper has not accepted your delivery offer, you can withdraw your offer. However, after the shopper accepts your delivery offer, you have committed to delivering the item.
If you absolutely can no longer deliver the item, you can still cancel your delivery offer, but this may negatively affect your profile rating.
Remember to send a message to the shopper so he or she knows that you can no longer deliver their item and will be canceling the order. This is an important aspect of our community guidelines and helps bolster trust among shoppers and travelers. We also suggest posting to the Grabr Traveler Lounge to find another traveler quickly.
Articles in this section
- Can I trust my shopper?
- What if the price of my item changes after my delivery offer is accepted?
- What if the price of my item changes after my deliver offer is accepted?
- How to Make Money Traveling to Uruguay with Grabr
- How does Grabr work?
- Am I allowed to cancel an order after a shopper accepts my delivery offer?
- How do I find orders?
- Can I be notified of orders along my route?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?