Can I cancel my delivery offer?
Yes, as long as your shopper has not accepted your delivery offer, you can withdraw your offer. However, after the shopper accepts your delivery offer, you have committed to delivering the item.
If you absolutely can no longer deliver the item, you can still cancel your delivery offer, but this may negatively affect your profile rating. Frequent cancellations will result in permanent suspension from the platform.
Remember to send a message to the shopper so he or she knows that you can no longer deliver their item and will be canceling delivery of the order. This is an important aspect of our community guidelines and helps bolster trust among shoppers and travelers.
My shopper wants me to cancel the offer but I already purchased the product
If you already purchased their item, you are not obligated to cancel the order. However, if you’ve kept a copy of your receipt, you can try to return it to the online retailer where you bought it. This way, both you and your shopper will be reimbursed. If you are not able to return the item, please contact our Support Team so we can help.
Articles in this section
- Can I trust my shopper?
- What if the price of my item changes after my delivery offer is accepted?
- How does Grabr work?
- How do I find orders?
- Can I be notified of orders along my route?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?
- Why do I need to buy my shopper’s item?
- Can I cancel my delivery offer?
- How do I contact my shopper?