How does Grabr work?
Shop Anywhere, Travel Everywhere
How Grabr works for Shoppers
Grabr is the go-to way to shop for products that aren’t available in your country or are too expensive to buy locally. You can order just about anything on Grabr, from baby clothes and kids toys to tech gadgets and nutritional supplements. Here's how:
1) Find the item you want at any online store (Amazon, eBay, etc.), and paste the link here
- Ensure that you enter product details, such as the color, size, model, etc.
- Ensure that the price matches the price on the website your item is listed
- Select the quantity of the item you would like (If you would like different items, please create a brand new order for each different item you wish to order)
2) Let us know where you are located and when you want your item
- Select the city that you live in
- Select how long you are willing to wait for your item. We recommend selecting 2-3 weeks out from your order date as more travelers will visit your city if you are willing to wait more than 1 week.
3) Confirm your order!
- You'll see an estimated total after any sales tax and applicable fees. This is not your final price. Once you receive offers from travelers, you will be able to select an offer that works best for you based on price and delivery date
- You won't be charged until you accept a delivery offer from a traveler. If you have any questions about an offer, you'll be able to send travelers messages before accepting their offer.
4) Meet your Traveler
- Keep in touch with your traveler as their arrival date approaches via our messenger.
- Remember to meet your traveler in a public place. You can learn more about our trust & safety guidelines here
- Inspect your product upon delivery and confirm that you have received your order in our app or website.
- If you notice any issues with your order after receiving it, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving your item.
How Grabr works for Travelers
Subsidize your trip every time your travel with Grabr. Not only will you make money traveling, you’ll meet amazing locals along the way.
Shoppers request all sorts of items, from designer clothes and stuffed animals to makeup, jewelry and the latest tech gadgets. When making delivery offers, make sure that the item will easily fit inside your suitcase.
1) Let us know about your trip here
- Ensure that you enter a trip date based on your flight or scheduled arrival.
2) Verify your phone number and set up a payout method
- You can learn more about phone number verification here.
- You can learn more about how to get paid here.
2) Browse for orders you can deliver and make offers on them
- Ensure that the price matches the price on the website where the item is listed before making the offer. You can send a message to the shopper alerting about any issue with the order via our messenger.
- Ensure that any additional amount that you expect to pay is included in your delivery offer. Check for shipping costs to your address and customs fees. Make sure to keep all receipts.
3) Buy the item as soon as possible
- Message your shopper via our messenger to confirm any missing details and buy the item with your own money using the purchase link provided. Your shopper has already paid for the order, Grabr keeps the money in escrow.
4) Meet your shopper and get paid!
- Keep in touch with your shopper as the arrival date approaches.
- Pack the items in your suitcase.
-Remember to meet your shopper in a public place. You can learn more about our trust & safety guidelines here
- Encourage your shopper to inspect the product upon delivery and confirm that you have delivered their order in our app or website. You will be reimbursed and paid the reward within a few days after confirmation. If you encounter any issue, please contact us.