Why am I getting a payment failure error?
We are so sorry that your payment did not go through. Credit cards can be declined for a number of reasons.
To resolve this issue so you can pay for your order on Grabr, here are a few steps you can take:
- Check to make sure your card has not reached its credit limit
- Check that the card has not expired
- If you were using our iOS or Android app, please try to re-accept the offer in a computer browser
- If you were using a computer browser, try to re-accept the offer in a different browser.
If you are getting a payment failed error when trying to pay, we recommend reaching out to your bank or credit card company for more information. Let them know that you are trying to make a purchase so they can allow the transaction to go through. Sometimes, banks do not process your first transaction with an international company unless you authorize it ahead of time. You can call the number on the back of your card and ask your bank to authorize the transaction.
What if my bank or credit card company didn't receive any transaction request?
If your bank or credit card company didn't receive any transaction request, it means the decline is coming from our payment processor.
Grabr has partnered with a number of top payment processing companies to offer convenient payment methods for our shoppers. Both Grabr and our partners analyze each transaction to prevent fraud and sometimes transactions can be incorrectly flagged.
If your issue occurs while trying to pay with:
- Credit or Debit Card (local currency)
We have a 24/7 customer support team ready to assist you here. We will do our best to assist you with communication with the payment processor if needed.
Alternatively, you can try a different payment method like electronic bank transfer or cash since these methods don't require additional verification.
If payment issues persist, please contact Grabr support and select 'Payment issue'. We're happy to help you.
Articles in this section
- How do I top up my Grabr Wallet?
- How do Monthly Installments work?
- ¿Cómo aplica la percepción del 35% a los pagos realizados en Grabr?
- What is Grabr Wallet?
- When am I charged for my order?
- Why am I getting a payment failure error?
- Can I pay with my local currency?
- How do I use a coupon code?
- Why is there a $1 charge on my credit card/bank statement?