How do I use a coupon code?
There are two ways to add a coupon code.
- Access your coupons page and enter your coupon code there. Coupons here will be saved and can be applied to future orders.
- Apply a coupon directly to an order when you are accepting an offer.
Can I use a coupon code for an order already assigned to a traveler?
No, but you can use this coupon toward your next order. Once you accept a traveler’s delivery offer, you are committed to paying the agreed upon total amount.
Articles in this section
- What methods of payment does Grabr accept?
- What is Grabr's Money Back Guarantee?
- Can I pay with my local currency?
- Why do I need to provide a photo of my credit card and my ID?
- Why is my credit card getting declined?
- Why is there a $1 charge on my credit card/bank statement?
- How do I use a coupon code?