How do I use a coupon code?
You can check your available coupons from your Profile > Coupons.
To use a coupon, please go the delivery offer you wish to accept and choose from the available coupons on the payment page.
Please note that it is not possible to add new coupons to your account. If you have received a coupon code to use on Grabr, please contact us so that we can check if it's still available*.
*Referral coupons are no longer available.
Can I use a coupon code for an order already assigned to a traveler?
No, but you can use this coupon toward your next order. Once you accept a traveler’s delivery offer, you are committed to paying the agreed upon total amount.
Articles in this section
- What methods of payment does Grabr accept?
- What is Grabr's Money Back Guarantee?
- When am I charged for my order?
- Can I pay with my local currency?
- What happens with my payment if my traveler cancels my order?
- How do I use a coupon code?
- Why is my credit card getting declined?
- Why is there a $1 charge on my credit card/bank statement?