What happens after I pay for my order?
Congrats on placing your order through Grabr! Our community of travelers have been notified and you’ll be matched with a traveler soon. Here is some helpful information regarding what happens now:
|1. Your payment is held securely in Grabr’s escrow account until you confirm that you receive your item. Your order is protected by Grabr’s 100% money-back guarantee should you not receive your item.|
|2. You will be matched with a traveler who will purchase and deliver your item. Your payment is not released to the traveler until you confirm delivery of your item!|
|3. Use the Grabr Messenger, available on web and mobile, to coordinate delivery details with your traveler. You will receive emails and push notifications (if enabled) when you receive any new messages. Please keep an eye out in case your traveler has any questions about your order. You can learn more about communicating with your traveler here.|
|4. Meet your traveler and receive your item! After you confirm delivery, we’ll transfer your payment to your traveler. Remember to meet in a public place. You can learn more about trust & safety here. Be sure to leave your traveler a rating. Our two-way rating system ensures that both shoppers and travelers have a positive experience with Grabr.|
What if I haven't been matched with a traveler
Most orders are matched with a traveler within 72 hours. If you haven’t been matched with a traveler within this time, here are common reasons why an order hasn’t been matched with a traveler:
- The item is too large or heavy to fit into a normal sized suitcase
- The item isn’t allowed into your country
Learn more about what you can order on Grabr here
- The item is out of stock at your requested retailer
- The item is no longer available at the price listed in the order form
Keep an eye out for messages from travelers. Before accepting your order, travelers may message you for further details if they have questions or if your item is out of stock or listed at a different price.
- There aren’t enough travelers heading to your city during your requested delivery date
- Your delivery date is too soon for travelers to meet
Try moving your delivery date to a future date. As travelers need to wait for your item to arrive before traveling, deliveries may take up to 3 weeks depending on the retailer or seller from which you requested your item.
What if I need to cancel my order?
You can cancel your order for a full refund any time before a traveler has been matched. Once you’ve been matched, your payment is held in escrow and only your traveler can cancel the order. You can learn more about canceling your orders here
Articles in this section
- How to shop on Grabr
- Cashback Prime Day 2021
- Shopping on Grabr during COVID-19
- What happens after I pay for my order?
- What can I order on Grabr?
- How do I create an order?
- Can you explain all the fees I'm seeing?
- What happens after I create an order?
- Why do I need to pay in advance?
- My traveler is not responding