What if my order arrives broken or incomplete?
As the shopper, you are covered by Grabr's money-back guarantee and have the right to accept or not to accept the item if the condition is not as agreed upon (wrong color, wrong item, wrong quantity, damaged or broken).
Make sure to inspect your order before confirming delivery. Shoppers are given a 24-hour grace period where they can report an order as damaged or incomplete.
Please note that Grabr is not responsible for damaged items. We encourage travelers to purchase travel insurance that covers damages due to lost or damaged luggage.
If your item is damaged, broken or wrong, best thing to do is inform your traveler right away and Grabr within 24 hours. In some cases, the traveler will be able to bring a replacement on the next trip. If you didn't contact Grabr or your traveler within 24 hours, Grabr's money-back guarantee will not apply. Please contact support if you have any questions about our cancellation policy.
Articles in this section
- How to shop on Grabr
- I am a shopper, can I cancel my order?
- Cashback Prime Day 2021
- Shopping on Grabr during COVID-19
- What happens after I pay for my order?
- What can I order on Grabr?
- How do I create an order?
- Can you explain all the fees I'm seeing?
- What happens after I create an order?
- Why do I need to pay in advance?