What if my order arrives broken or incomplete?
As the shopper, you are covered by Grabr's money-back guarantee and have the right to accept or not to accept the item if the condition is not as agreed upon (wrong color, wrong item, wrong quantity, damaged or broken).
Make sure to inspect your order before confirming delivery. Shoppers are given a 24-hour grace period where they can report an order as damaged or incomplete.
Please note that Grabr is not responsible for damaged items. We encourage travelers to purchase travel insurance that covers damages due to lost luggage, etc.
If your item is damaged, broken or wrong, best thing to do is inform your traveler right away. In some cases, the traveler will be able to bring a replacement on the next trip. In others, the only solution is to cancel the order. Please ask your traveler to cancel the order and contact us if you have any questions.
Articles in this section
- How to shop on Grabr
- Answers for shoppers about coronavirus
- What can I order on Grabr?
- How do I create an order?
- Can you explain all the fees I'm seeing?
- What happens after I create an order?
- Why do I need to pay in advance?
- My traveler is not responding
- Why does my traveler buy my item?
- How can I edit the traveler reward?