Where do I pick up my order?
It’s up to you and your traveler to determine a time and place to meet. For safety purposes, travelers typically suggest public spaces like their hotel lobby, a nearby cafe or park. Remember that travelers are often newcomers to your city and do not know the city well. It is not recommended for travelers to deliver your order to your home or a private address.
Articles in this section
- How do I communicate with my traveler?
- How does Grabr work?
- How to Shop on Grabr from Uruguay
- How do I create an order?
- What can I order on Grabr?
- Can I request two items in one order?
- What happens after I create an order?
- My order has no delivery offers.
- What types of coupons do you have?
- Can I message potential travelers?