Where do I pick up my order?
Since Grabr is not a courier service, it’s up to you and your traveler to determine a time and place to meet. Travelers typically suggest public spaces like their hotel lobby, a nearby cafe or park. Remember that they are often newcomers to your city and do not know the city well. It is not recommended for travelers to deliver your order to your home or private address.
Articles in this section
- How to shop on Grabr
- Cashback Prime Day 2021
- Shopping on Grabr during COVID-19
- What happens after I pay for my order?
- What can I order on Grabr?
- How do I create an order?
- Can you explain all the fees I'm seeing?
- What happens after I create an order?
- Why do I need to pay in advance?
- My traveler is not responding