Where do I pick up my order?
Since Grabr is not a courier service, it’s up to you and your traveler to determine a time and place to meet. Travelers typically suggest public spaces like their hotel lobby, a nearby cafe or park. Remember that they are often newcomers to your city and do not know the city well. It is not recommended for travelers to deliver your order to your home or private address.
Articles in this section
- How to shop on Grabr
- Answers for shoppers about coronavirus
- What can I order on Grabr?
- How do I create an order?
- Can you explain all the fees I'm seeing?
- What happens after I create an order?
- Why do I need to pay in advance?
- Why does my traveler buy my item?
- How can I edit the traveler reward?
- Who are Grabr Travelers?