How do I cancel my order?
If you have not yet accepted a traveler’s delivery offer, you can cancel an order by going to your orders page and clicking on the order you want to cancel, click on “Order details” and then on the “cancel order” button on the order page.
Once you accept an offer, you are committed to the payment of your order and associated fees.
You can also message your traveler to find out if he or she has already purchased your item. If not, they are often willing to cancel the order from their end.
Want to know more about cancelling your order? Click here.
Articles in this section
- How to shop on Grabr
- I am a shopper, can I cancel my order?
- Cashback Prime Day 2021
- Update about COVID-19 for shoppers
- What happens after I pay for my order?
- What can I order on Grabr?
- How do I create an order?
- Can you explain all the fees I'm seeing?
- What happens after I create an order?
- Why do I need to pay in advance?