How do I create an order?
There are three ways to create an order:
1) Find the item you want at any online store (Amazon, eBay, etc.), and paste the link here
2) Select an item from one of our curated collections.
3) Manually create an order by typing out the details here
We will ask you for details including when you would like your item delivered and which city you want it delivered to. Grabr auto-calculates the traveler fee and other associated costs like taxes so that you receive delivery offers quickly. Once you have confirmed your order, it will be posted to our Travel page where travelers can make delivery offers.
Remember, items should fit inside a normal sized suitcase.
Articles in this section
- How to shop on Grabr
- Answers for shoppers about coronavirus
- What can I order on Grabr?
- How do I create an order?
- Can you explain all the fees I'm seeing?
- What happens after I create an order?
- Why do I need to pay in advance?
- Why does my traveler buy my item?
- How can I edit the traveler reward?
- Who are Grabr Travelers?