How do I create an order?
There are three ways to create an order:
1) Find the item you want at any online store (Amazon, eBay, etc.), and paste the link
2) Select an item from one of our curated collections.
3) Manually create an order by typing out the details
We will ask you for details including when you would like your item delivered and which city you want it delivered to. Grabr auto-calculates the traveler fee and other associated costs like taxes so that you receive delivery offers quickly. Once you have confirmed your order, it will be posted to our Travel page where travelers can make delivery offers.
Remember, items should fit inside a normal sized suitcase.
Articles in this section
- What is Grabr “Travel Squad?”
- How does Grabr work?
- How to Shop on Grabr from Uruguay
- How do I create an order?
- What can I order on Grabr?
- Can I request two items in one order?
- What happens after I create an order?
- My order has no delivery offers.
- What types of coupons do you have?
- Can I message potential travelers?