Transactions outside of Grabr policy
Shoppers and travelers can't:
- Complete or facilitate any transactions outside of Grabr
- Share or request contact information prior to accepting a delivery offer and completing payment on Grabr
- Refer to or promote external websites that facilitate sales outside of Grabr in their communications with another user
- Use contact information obtained through a prior Grabr order or delivery to offer or request a product outside of Grabr
- Add contact information to your profile if you are a traveler or to the order details if you are a shopper
- Offer to deliver or receive extra products outside of Grabr instead of making delivery offers or publishing orders through the platform
Activity that violates this policy could result in a range of actions including account restriction, temporary suspension or permanent ban from using Grabr. We can also apply fees, and recovery of expenses for policy monitoring and enforcement.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if someone offers to pay or deliver outside of Grabr?
- Review Policy
- What are ratings and reviews?
- Transactions outside of Grabr policy
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2021: Terms + Conditions
- Deliveries during Coronavirus (COVID-19) Travel Restrictions
- What are customs duties? Do I need to collect or pay them?
- What community guidelines do you have in place for me to feel safe?
- Can I invite my friends to Grabr?
- What are Badges & Traveler Ratings?