What are ratings and reviews?
Grabr is a peer-to-peer community built on trust and ratings and reviews are a transparent way for you to share the experiences you've had with other shoppers and travelers and learn about their experiences with a shopper or traveler.
As a shopper, you can receive and give a review and rating after receiving an order.
As a traveler, you can receive and give a review and rating after your shopper confirms they received the order.
How is my rating calculated?
On your Grabr profile, you’ll see two ratings, a shopper rating and a traveler rating.
Your shopper rating is based on the ratings you received from travelers who delivered orders to you.
Your traveler rating is based on the ratings you received from shoppers you delivered orders to.
The number next to each rating reflects the number of ratings you received as a shopper or traveler.
After you or your shopper confirms the order was delivered, we’ll send you a link via email and push notification to leave a rating and review on this order. You can also open this order on Grabr to leave a rating and review.
At this time, it is not mandatory for both parties to complete a rating and review.
How can I leave a rating and review?
You can leave a rating and review by opening the order on Grabr, after you or your shopper confirms it was delivered.
- About this specific order, rate your experience with your shopper or traveler from 1 to 5, with 1 star being the lowest rating and 5 stars being the highest rating.
- In the comment box, describe your experience with this shopper or traveler. The more details you provide, the more helpful and informative it would be for other shoppers and travelers.
We recommend leaving a rating and review within 1-3 days after your order was delivered, while your memory of your experience is fresh.
If you or your traveler canceled the delivery of an order, you are unable to leave a review about it at this time. We're exploring the possibility of adding this option in the future.
Can I change a review that I left?
We recommend only changing a review if you made a mistake or if something happened afterwards with the shopper or traveler or with the order you received or delivered.
If you would like to make a change, please contact our support team. Changes can be made up to two times within a two month period starting from when you or your shopper confirmed the delivery of the order.
What can I do if I receive a negative review?
We understand that receiving a negative review can be disappointing. Negative reviews can help you understand where you can improve your interactions with other shoppers and travelers.
We encourage Grabr members to give ratings and reviews that are fair and honest and do not mediate disputes regarding their truth or fairness. If you feel a rating and/or review was unfair, you can reach out to your shopper and traveler on Grabr messenger to understand where they may be coming from and agree together on what to do. We may intervene or remove a review that violates our Review Policy.
If you need help with a review that violates our Review Policy, please contact our support team.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if someone offers to pay or deliver outside of Grabr?
- Review Policy
- What are ratings and reviews?
- Transactions outside of Grabr policy
- What are customs duties? Do I need to collect or pay them?
- What community guidelines do you have in place for me to feel safe?
- Can I invite my friends to Grabr?
- What are Badges & Traveler Ratings?
- Does Grabr work in my country?
- Do you have an Android app?