Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2021: Terms + Conditions
US Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2021
During November 26-29, 2021, many US stores have their biggest sale of the year. With Grabr, you can shop them from abroad and get paid for delivering them as a traveler.
I'm a shopper
How to Shop during Black Friday and Cyber Monday?
NOTE: To avoid cancellations, make sure you don’t request a product that is a “Lightning Deal”, as prices and availability change fast.
2- Receive offers from the travelers coming to your city
3- Accept and pay for an offer you like quickly so your traveler has enough time to buy it on sale.
Looking to pay with a few different cards or payment methods? You can add money to your Grabr Wallet and use your Wallet funds to pay for an order.
4- Receive your product from your traveler
In the unfortunate event, your traveler has to cancel the delivery of an order, you can choose to receive an instant refund in US dollars to your Grabr Wallet. This lets you accept and pay for another offer without having to wait for a refund to your original payment method and reconvert local currency to US dollars.
I’m a traveler
How to earn money during Black Friday and Cyber Monday and guarantee deliveries
During November 26-29, 2021, Grabr shoppers will be placing a lot of Black Friday and Cyber Monday orders you can get paid to deliver.
- Add your upcoming trip to see all the orders you can get paid to deliver.
- Start making offers on orders. Open their product links to make sure their prices are still the same.
- Prepare to purchase products as soon as your delivery offers are accepted to secure the deals for your shoppers.
- Deliver the orders and get paid!
Articles in this section
- What should I do if someone offers to pay or deliver outside of Grabr?
- Review Policy
- What are ratings and reviews?
- Transactions outside of Grabr policy
- Cashback to Wallet Peru 2021
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2021: Terms + Conditions
- Deliveries during Coronavirus (COVID-19) Travel Restrictions
- What are customs duties? Do I need to collect or pay them?
- What community guidelines do you have in place for me to feel safe?
- Can I invite my friends to Grabr?