How can I view my payout history?
Grabr makes it easy to view both your past payout history, as well as your upcoming payouts, via our Payouts Dashboard.
Pending Payouts - Pending payouts are payouts that have not yet been paid out to your bank account. All payouts will be processed within 15 business days from the date that your shopper confirms delivery.
Processed Payouts - Processed payouts are payouts that have been paid out to your bank account. Please note that once a payout is processed, it may take 1-2 additional business days for the payout to be visible in your bank account, depending on your financial institution.
Failed Payouts - Failed payouts are payouts that were processed, but were not successfully received by your bank. Payouts may fail for a variety of reasons, but here are some of the most common:
- Incorrect bank information (depending on the country of your bank, this could be an incorrect routing number, account number, IBAN, bank branch, bank name, etc.)
- Incorrect ID number (depending on the country of your bank, this could be an incorrect DNI, CPF, RUC, etc.)
- Additional information may be required. For security reasons, some countries have laws that require us to collect additional information (tax ID number, ID photos, etc.) once a traveler has received a certain amount of lifetime payouts.
If you receive a notification that a payout has failed, please contact us and we'll be glad to quickly gather all necessary information to reprocess your payouts!
Articles in this section
- What if my shopper doesn’t show up or refuses to pay me?
- Answers for Travelers about Coronavirus
- How do I get paid?
- How can I view my payout history?
- How to travel with Grabr
- Identity Verification
- How do I find orders?
- How do I contact my shopper?
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?
- Why do I need to buy my shopper’s item?