Update about COVID-19 for shoppers
As many countries have lifted their COVID-19 restrictions, we have changed back the recommended delivery window to 30 days.
Your traveler may still occasionally experience travel delays outside of their control. If this happens, we recommend chatting with them on Grabr messenger to understand what may be happening and arrange a new delivery date that works for both of you.
In the rare event your traveler is no longer able to deliver your order and has to cancel the delivery, you can:
- Wait for a new traveler to add your order to their trip and deliver it.
- Request an instant refund in US dollars to your Grabr Wallet (you can spend it on any future purchase on Grabr)
- Request a refund to your original payment method
Articles in this section
- How to shop on Grabr
- I am a shopper, can I cancel my order?
- Update about COVID-19 for shoppers
- What happens after I pay for my order?
- What can I order on Grabr?
- How do I create an order?
- Can you explain all the fees I'm seeing?
- What happens after I create an order?
- Why do I need to pay in advance?
- My traveler is not responding