Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2019: Terms + Conditions
What is Black Friday and Cyber Monday?
On Nov 29 - Dec 2, 2019 Grabr shoppers around the world can get the best deals of the year by shopping online.
What is a Confirmed Holiday Traveler?
Since sale prices are limited in quantity and expire quickly, Grabr travelers who commit to ordering products before the sale ends and delivering them until December 20 will be awarded a special badge and featured as a Confirmed Holiday Traveler.
To receive the Confirmed Holiday Traveler badge, travelers must:
-Make offers on deals orders Nov 29 - Dec 2
-Purchase products on accepted offers right away, before the sale ends December 2
-Provide proof of travel for delivery date until December 20
The Confirmed Prime Holiday badge will show on Grabr profiles no later than November 28.
I’m a traveler. How do I apply to be a Confirmed Holiday Traveler?
Shoppers accept 5x more offers from travelers with badges, on average.
To become a Confirmed Holiday Traveler, apply below.
No applications will be accepted after November 27, 2019.
How to Shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday?
1. Create an order on Grabr during Nov 29 - Dec 2
NOTE: To avoid cancellations, make sure the price is correct, as prices and availability change fast during those days.
2. Receive offer from Confirmed Holiday Traveler
3. Accept offers from Confirmed Holiday Travelers right away and pay on Grabr to secure price and availability
4. Receive your product from your Traveler
I am a shopper. How do I secure the sale price?
To secure best price and product, accept offers from Confirmed Holiday Travelers as soon as you receive them.
To avoid cancellations, double check prices, as those expire quickly.
Confirmed Holiday Traveler Terms + Conditions
Confirmed Holiday Travelers have provided Grabr team proof of travel with a verified a delivery date before December 20, 2019.
Confirmed Holiday Travelers agree to make offers in live-time November 29 - December 2 during Black Friday and Cyber Monday, and to order products immediately as soon as their offer is accepted to secure the deal.
If a Confirmed Holiday Traveler does not complete delivery of Black Friday and Cyber Monday by December 20, 2019, their Traveler Rating score will be affected and in extreme cases, could be grounds to remove them from the Grabr platform.
“Confirmed Holiday Traveler” badge appears next to “Community Rating” badge.
Articles in this section
- Deliveries during Coronavirus (COVID-19) Travel Restrictions
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2019: Terms + Conditions
- Instant Match Orders
- Who can use Grabr?
- Can I invite my friends to Grabr?
- Is Grabr legal?
- Is the Grabr app free to use?
- What community guidelines do you have in place for me to feel safe?
- What are Badges & Traveler Ratings?
- What are customs duties? Do I need to collect or pay them?