What happens with my payment if my traveler cancels my order?
In the rare event that your traveler cancels your order, we'll work on matching your order with another traveler so that you can get your item at exactly the same price and around the same time as you originally desired. Please note that payment will be securely kept by Grabr and eventually transferred for the exact same amount to the new traveler only if delivery is completed. The new traveler will not make a delivery offer, will just continue with the delivery.
We'll attempt to reassign your order to another traveler and your order will remain open for 45 days. If we cannot match your order to another traveler, your order will be cancelled and a full refund will be issued to your original method of payment.
Additionally, if you don't want to wait for 45 days, you may cancel your order for a full refund at any time after the order has been cancelled from the traveler side. You can do it from the orders page.
Throughout the entire process, we'll be sure to keep you updated on your order status in our notification center.
Articles in this section
- How do Monthly Installments work?
- What is Grabr Wallet?
- When am I charged for my order?
- Why am I getting a payment failure error?
- Can I pay with my local currency?
- What happens with my payment if my traveler cancels my order?
- How do I use a coupon code?
- Why is there a $1 charge on my credit card/bank statement?