I can’t verify my phone number.
If you didn’t receive the 6-digit code via SMS or Voice call, here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the problem.
- Double check that your phone number is entered in international format (here is a helpful reference)
- Wait for a few minutes and retry → avoid guessing the code, as this will temporarily lock you out from re-trying.
Note: Depending on your carrier, you might receive charges for SMS and phone calls.
If you’re still having trouble, here are more solutions:
- Reboot your phone (to reboot, turn your phone off, wait 30 seconds, and turn it back on).
- Delete and reinstall the latest version of Grabr iOS or Android app.
- Send a test SMS message or make a call from any phone to your own phone number exactly as you entered it on Grabr, including the country code, to check your reception.
If you’re still having issues, please contact our support team so we can help.
Articles in this section
- I can’t verify my phone number.
- Grabr doesn’t work in my country
- What community guidelines do you have in place for me to feel safe?
- Is Grabr legal?
- How do I earn traveling bonuses?
- What are customs duties? Do I need to collect or pay them?
- Do you have an Android app?
- Is the Grabr app free to use?
- What if I forget my password?
- How do I delete my account?