What if the price of the item changes after my delivery offer is accepted?
If the price of the item you are delivering changed, the best thing to do is to inform your shopper right away. Your shopper may be able to find another link to a similarly priced item. If there's no luck, please cancel the delivery of the order from your side, so that your shopper can cancel the order and create a new one with the updated price.
Once your shopper creates a new order, have them send you the link so you can make a new delivery offer again. It’s a good idea to buy the item soon after acceptance, so you avoid any other price fluctuations.
Articles in this section
- List of countries were we support payouts
- What if my shopper doesn’t show up or refuses to mark the order as received?
- How to travel with Grabr
- Identity Verification
- Update about COVID-19 for travelers
- How do I find orders?
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.
- Can I cancel my delivery offer?
- How do I contact my shopper?