What if the price of my item changes after my delivery offer is accepted?
If the price of the item you are delivering changed, the best thing to do is to inform your shopper right away. Your shopper may be able to find another link to a similarly priced item. If there's no luck, please cancel delivery from your side, so that your shopper can cancel the order and create a new one with the updated price.
Once your shopper creates a new order, have them send you the link so you can make a delivery offer again. It’s a good idea to buy the item soon after offer acceptance, so you avoid any other price fluctuations.
Articles in this section
- Can I trust my shopper?
- How to travel with Grabr
- How do I find orders?
- How do I contact my shopper?
- How do I get paid?
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?
- Why do I need to buy my shopper’s item?
- What if the price of my item changes after my delivery offer is accepted?
- Can I cancel my delivery offer?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.