What if the price of my item changes after my deliver offer is accepted?
If the price of the item you are delivering changed, the best thing to do is cancel the order, so that your shopper can create a new order with the current price reflected.
Once your shopper creates a new order, have them send you the link so you can make a delivery offer. It’s a good idea to buy the item soon after offer acceptance, so you avoid any other price fluctuations.
It’s important to let your shopper know that you will be canceling their order, so they can create a new order with the correct price.
Articles in this section
- Can I trust my shopper?
- New Year Traveler Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Holiday 2018: “Confirmed Travelers” Terms and Conditions
- What if the price of my item changes after my delivery offer is accepted?
- What if the price of my item changes after my deliver offer is accepted?
- How does Grabr work?
- Am I allowed to cancel an order after a shopper accepts my delivery offer?
- How do I find orders?
- Can I be notified of orders along my route?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.