Why do I need to provide a photo of my credit card and my ID?
International credit card safety standards require us to run checks to protect you and the Grabr community from fraud and unauthorized use. In some cases, our security system may automatically block your payment until we manually verify your government issued ID matches the name on your card.
In order to unblock payment, we suggest doing the following:
- Provide a photo of your credit card (you can use your fingers to hide all but the last 4 digits)
- Provide a photo of a government issued ID that matches the name on the card
Please note, that it is impossible to use the card without the numbers we are asking you to hide.
Once our Customer Support team receives these two forms of verification, we will review and unblock your payment.
This is typically resolved within one business day.
You can read more about this process here: https://usa.visa.com/support/consumer/visa-rules.html
Why is my credit card getting declined?
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to provide a photo of my credit card and my ID?
- Why is my credit card getting declined?
- How can I change my payment method?
- How do I edit or remove my payment method?
- Can I use more than one payment method to pay for an order?
- Why is there a $1 charge on my credit card/bank statement?
- How do I use a coupon code?
- Can I use a coupon code for an order I already created?
- My coupon code isn't working.
- Paypal charged me a transaction fee.