Why is my credit card getting declined?
We are so sorry that your payment did not go through. Credit cards can be declined for a number of reasons. Grabr generally isn't notified of the specific reason.
To resolve this issue so you can pay for your order on Grabr, here are few steps you can take:
- Check to make sure your card has not reached its credit limit
- Check that the card has not expired
- If you were using our iOS or Android app, please try to re-accept the offer in a computer browser
- If you were using a computer browser, try to re-accept the offer in a different browser
- If none of the above solutions work, please try again with a different credit card
Contact your bank or card issuer
If you are getting an error when you try to pay, we recommend reaching out to your bank or credit card company for more information. Let them know that you are trying to make a purchase so they can allow the transaction to go through.
Sometimes, banks do not process your first transaction with an international company unless you authorize it ahead of time. You can call the number on the back of your card and ask your bank to authorize Grabr or our payment processor, Stripe.
If your bank or card issuer isn't able to help, you may want to try another credit or debit card.
If payment issues persist, please contact Grabr support and select 'Payment issue'. We're happy to help you.
Why do I need to provide a photo of my credit card and my ID?
Articles in this section
- What methods of payment does Grabr accept?
- What is Grabr's Money Back Guarantee?
- Can I pay with my local currency?
- Why do I need to provide a photo of my credit card and my ID?
- Why is my credit card getting declined?
- Why is there a $1 charge on my credit card/bank statement?
- How do I use a coupon code?