Am I allowed to cancel an order after a shopper accepts my delivery offer?
Once you make a delivery offer, it is expected that you are fully able to bring this item to your shopper.
If you are no longer able to travel to your shopper’s city due to a medical or family emergency, message them as soon as possible so that they can find another traveler.
Note that frequent cancellations will result in suspension from our platform.
Articles in this section
- Can I trust my shopper?
- Am I allowed to cancel an order after a shopper accepts my delivery offer?
- How do I find orders?
- Can I be notified of orders along my route?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?
- How to earn a $100 delivery bonus
- Why do I need to buy my shopper’s item?
- Will I be charged a fee by my bank?
- Can I withdraw my delivery offer?