Am I allowed to cancel an order after a shopper accepts my delivery offer?
Once you make a delivery offer, it is expected that you are fully able to bring this item to your shopper.
If you are no longer able to travel to your shopper’s city due to a medical or family emergency, message them as soon as possible so that they can find another traveler.
Note that frequent cancellations will result in suspension from our platform.
Articles in this section
- Can I trust my shopper?
- Holiday 2018: “Confirmed Travelers” Terms and Conditions
- What if the price of my item changes after my delivery offer is accepted?
- What if the price of my item changes after my deliver offer is accepted?
- How to Make Money Traveling to Uruguay with Grabr
- How does Grabr work?
- Am I allowed to cancel an order after a shopper accepts my delivery offer?
- How do I find orders?
- Can I be notified of orders along my route?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.