Cashback to Wallet Peru 2021
What is cashback?
A cashback reward program is an incentive program operated by Grabr where a percentage of the amount spent is paid back to the user.
What is the percentage of the cashback?
For this program, the cashback is 2% of the product price.
What is Grabr Wallet?
Grabr Wallet is a virtual wallet that is used to securely hold USD and lock in the exchange rate between USD and your local currency. Please check it out on this complete article about our Grabr Wallet.
How does this program work?
For every purchase that happens between May 1st and May 31st, the shopper will receive 2% of the product price* back into their Grabr Wallet. *Product price without the Grabr Fees and traveler rewards.
- Please note:
- The cashback will only be issued after the order is successfully completed and after the delivery confirmation.
- The amount is 2% of the product price and orders with applied coupons will not be eligible for this program.
- The amount will be available in the user's Wallet up to 15 days after the delivery confirmation.
What can I do with the amount in my wallet?
The balance of the Grabr Wallet shall be used freely within Grabr.
You have the option to top-up the wallet to make a bigger purchase or use the amount as is.
How do I add funds to my Wallet?
Please contact us and let us know how much you would like to add to your wallet. The wallet supports credit cards, debit cards, cash payments, and bank transfers. You can also enjoy topping up your Wallet in installments! Your exact top-up options may vary based on your country.
In addition to top-ups, you may also receive refunds to your wallet instead of to your original payment method. Upon canceling an order, you will be given an option on how you wish to receive your refund.
Can I transfer the amount of the Wallet to my bank account?
No. You can use the Wallet for any purchases solely on Grabr. Financial regulations prohibit us from refunding or converting Wallet credits to cash or bank transfers at this time.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if someone offers to pay or deliver outside of Grabr?
- Transactions outside of Grabr policy
- Cashback to Wallet Peru 2021
- Deliveries during Coronavirus (COVID-19) Travel Restrictions
- What are customs duties? Do I need to collect or pay them?
- What community guidelines do you have in place for me to feel safe?
- Can I invite my friends to Grabr?
- Is Grabr safe?
- What are Badges & Traveler Ratings?
- Does Grabr work in my country?