Why aren't non-US bank accounts supported for payouts anymore?
Due to new cross-border financial regulations and volatile currency fluctuations, all payouts for offers accepted after February 14th, 2023 must be paid out to a US financial institution. If this change affects you, please check your email for additional information.
It's very important for us to support our international community of travelers, and we understand you may not have a US bank account. To make sure you can keep earning on your trips, we've been working around the clock on solutions for you.
Most travelers will still be able to receive payouts even without a US bank account. To learn more about how you can receive payouts, please see methods to receive Grabr payouts.
Articles in this section
- Methods to receive payouts
- What if my shopper doesn’t show up or refuses to mark the order as received?
- Why aren't non-US bank accounts supported for payouts anymore?
- Amazon gift card traveler promotion
- How to travel with Grabr
- Identity Verification
- How do I find orders?
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.
- Can I cancel my delivery offer?