Can I use a courier service to deliver my shopper's order?
Grabr is a community and not a courier service, so we recommend in-person deliveries for security reasons. Please note that Grabr is not responsible for shipping made via courier or third party services.
If your shopper anticipates not being able to meet with you in person once you arrive in his or her city, you can send the item via a courier service. Make sure that this added expense is included in your traveler fee. Grabr is not responsible for lost items or damages.
Articles in this section
- Can I trust my shopper?
- Am I allowed to cancel an order after a shopper accepts my delivery offer?
- How do I find orders?
- Can I be notified of orders along my route?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?
- How to earn a $100 delivery bonus
- Why do I need to buy my shopper’s item?
- Will I be charged a fee by my bank?
- Can I withdraw my delivery offer?