Can I use a courier service to deliver my shopper's order?
Grabr is a community and not a courier service, so we recommend in-person deliveries for security reasons. Please note that Grabr is not responsible for shipping made via courier or third party services.
If your shopper anticipates not being able to meet with you in person once you arrive in his or her city, you can send the item via a courier service. Make sure that this added expense is included in your traveler fee.
Grabr is not responsible for lost items or damages.
Articles in this section
- Can I trust my shopper?
- How to travel with Grabr
- How do I find orders?
- How do I contact my shopper?
- How do I get paid?
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?
- Why do I need to buy my shopper’s item?
- What if the price of my item changes after my delivery offer is accepted?
- Can I cancel my delivery offer?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.