Can my traveler ship or courier my product to me?
Grabr is a community and not a courier service, so we encourage in-person deliveries. Please note that Grabr is not responsible for shipping made via courier or third party services.
If you anticipate not being able to meet with your traveler once he or she arrives to your city, you can arrange for a local courier service to drop off your item. Make sure this request is communicated to your traveler before accepting the offer and the added expense is reflected in your order's traveler reward. Grabr is not responsible for lost items or damages.
Unless agreed otherwise in writing via the Grabr messenger, traveler is responsible in the event of a lost item sent via local courier. Remember, the extra cost of shipping the item should be added from the start to the traveler fee.
Articles in this section
- How to shop on Grabr
- Amazon Prime Day 2019: Terms + Conditions
- What can I order on Grabr?
- How do I create an order?
- Can you explain all the fees I'm seeing?
- What happens after I create an order?
- Why do I need to pay in advance?
- Why does my traveler buy my item?
- How can I edit the traveler reward?
- Who are Grabr Travelers?