Can my traveler ship or courier my product to me?
Grabr is a community and not a courier service, so we only allow in-person deliveries. Please note that Grabr is not responsible for shipping made via courier or third party services.
If you anticipate not being able to meet with your traveler once he or she arrives to your city, you can arrange for a local courier service to drop off your item. Make sure this added expense is reflected in your order's traveler fee. Grabr is not responsible for lost items or damages.
Articles in this section
- Who are Grabr Travelers?
- How do I communicate with my traveler?
- How does Grabr work?
- How do I create an order?
- What can I order on Grabr?
- Can I request two items in one order?
- What happens after I create an order?
- My order has no delivery offers.
- What types of coupons do you have?
- Can I message potential travelers?