Can my traveler ship or courier my product to me?
Grabr is a community and not a courier service, so we only allow in-person deliveries. Please note that Grabr is not responsible for shipping made via courier or third party services.
If you anticipate not being able to meet with your traveler once he or she arrives to your city, you can arrange for a local courier service to drop off your item. Make sure this added expense is reflected in your order's traveler fee. Grabr is not responsible for lost items or damages.
Articles in this section
- What is Grabr “Travel Squad?”
- How does Grabr work?
- How to Shop on Grabr from Uruguay
- How do I create an order?
- Can I order anything?
- Can I request two items in one order?
- What happens after I create an order?
- My order has no delivery offers.
- What types of coupons do you have?
- Can I message potential travelers?