My order arrived broken or incomplete.
As the shopper, you have the right to accept or not to accept the item, if the condition of the item is not as agreed upon (wrong color, wrong item, wrong quantity, or if it’s damaged or broken).
Make sure to inspect your order before confirming delivery. Shoppers are given a 24-hour grace period where they can report an order as damaged or incomplete.
Please note that Grabr is not responsible for damaged items. We encourage travelers to purchase travel insurance that covers damages due to lost luggage, etc.
Articles in this section
- Who are Grabr Travelers?
- How do I communicate with my traveler?
- How does Grabr work?
- How to Shop on Grabr from Uruguay
- How do I create an order?
- What can I order on Grabr?
- Can I request two items in one order?
- What happens after I create an order?
- My order has no delivery offers.
- What types of coupons do you have?