What if my item is stolen by airport staff?
While rare, this can happen from time to time. While Grabr is not responsible for an item being stolen, we recommend all our shoppers and travelers to sign up for travel insurance in case situations like this arise. If an item has been stolen, it’s best to file a police report in your destination. Please also contact our support so we can help from our end.
Articles in this section
- Can I trust my shopper?
- Am I allowed to cancel an order after a shopper accepts my delivery offer?
- How do I find orders?
- Can I be notified of orders along my route?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?
- How to earn a $100 delivery bonus
- Why do I need to buy my shopper’s item?
- Will I be charged a fee by my bank?
- Can I withdraw my delivery offer?