I was charged a customs fee.
Per Grabr’s terms, travelers are responsible for customs duties and fees. For this reason, we recommend you look up applicable custom fees before making a delivery offer.
You can search via World Duty Free and sort by country (head to the search bar at the top left of the site) before making a delivery offer. This way, you can include this amount in your traveler fee.
Please note that neither shoppers nor Grabr carries responsibility for violations of customs limits conducted by travelers.
Articles in this section
- Can I trust my shopper?
- What if the price of my item changes after my deliver offer is accepted?
- How to Make Money Traveling to Uruguay with Grabr
- How does Grabr work?
- Am I allowed to cancel an order after a shopper accepts my delivery offer?
- How do I find orders?
- Can I be notified of orders along my route?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?
- How to earn a $100 delivery bonus