I don’t have a PayPal account. Can I still get paid?
Yes. Grabr relies on Stripe, one of our payment providers, to send payments to your bank account. Stripe as a payout method is only available in some countries, Grabr will determine the best payout method for you when setting up your account for the first time.
If Stripe is not available and you don't own a PayPal account, you can still get paid.
You can provide your email address and we will send your payment to this email address, which you will use to create your PayPal account.
Please note that if you would like to transfer the amount received in your PayPal account to your bank account, it can take up to 2-4 business days to link your bank account with PayPal. As such, we recommend creating a PayPal account and linking it to your bank account before making delivery offers.
Articles in this section
- Can I trust my shopper?
- How to travel with Grabr
- How do I find orders?
- How do I contact my shopper?
- How do I get paid?
- How do I earn a $100 delivery bonus?
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?
- Why do I need to buy my shopper’s item?
- What if the price of my item changes after my delivery offer is accepted?
- Can I cancel my delivery offer?