How do I get paid?
When making your delivery offer, pay attention to the "traveler fee," as this is the amount of money you will receive for delivering their order.
Depending on where you live, you will either be paid via Stripe bank deposit or PayPal transfer. Both of our payment processors keep your personal and bank information secure and private.
Articles in this section
- Can I trust my shopper?
- What if the price of my item changes after my delivery offer is accepted?
- What if the price of my item changes after my deliver offer is accepted?
- How to Make Money Traveling to Uruguay with Grabr
- How does Grabr work?
- Am I allowed to cancel an order after a shopper accepts my delivery offer?
- How do I find orders?
- Can I be notified of orders along my route?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?