My delivery offer was accepted. What now?
The next step is to buy your shopper’s item with your own money to ensure that you receive their item before your trip. This amount will be reimbursed to you after they confirm that you delivered their item. You will also be paid your traveler fee at this time. Please note that customs fees and import taxes are traveler's responsibility and should be included in the delivery offer.
Before buying the item, message your shopper to confirm order details like size, color and specs so that you are 100-percent sure you are purchasing the right item. A few days before your trip, message them to set up a mutually convenient time and place to meet.
Articles in this section
- List of countries were we support payouts
- What if my shopper doesn’t show up or refuses to pay me?
- How to travel with Grabr
- Identity Verification
- Traveling on Grabr during COVID-19
- How do I find orders?
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.
- Can I cancel my delivery offer?
- How do I contact my shopper?