My delivery offer was accepted. What now?
The next step is to buy your shopper’s item with your own money to ensure that you receive their item before your trip. This amount will be reimbursed to you after they confirm that you delivered their item. You will also be paid your traveler fee at this time.
Before buying the item, message your shopper to confirm order details like size, color and specs so that you are 100-percent sure you are purchasing the right item. A few days before your trip, message them to set up a mutually convenient time and place to meet.
Articles in this section
- Can I trust my shopper?
- What if the price of my item changes after my delivery offer is accepted?
- What if the price of my item changes after my deliver offer is accepted?
- How to Make Money Traveling to Uruguay with Grabr
- How does Grabr work?
- Am I allowed to cancel an order after a shopper accepts my delivery offer?
- How do I find orders?
- Can I be notified of orders along my route?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?