Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.
There are a few reasons why this could be happening. Shoppers often take time to consider all the offers they get. If you requested a high traveler fee or are unable to meet the shopper's desired delivery date, your chances may be lower than others.
It’s always a good idea to message shoppers after making a delivery offer to get the conversation going. This will also help clear out any questions your shopper may have about your trip or other aspects of Grabr.
Please make sure to check out the video below to learn the best tips about making offers that get accepted!
Articles in this section
- What if my shopper doesn’t show up or refuses to pay me?
- Answers for Travelers about Coronavirus
- How do I get paid?
- How can I view my payout history?
- How to travel with Grabr
- Identity Verification
- How do I find orders?
- How do I contact my shopper?
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?
- Why do I need to buy my shopper’s item?