Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.
This might happen because there are many travelers bidding on the same order or if another traveler requested a lower traveler fee. It might also happen if you requested a high traveler fee or if you are unable to meet the shopper’s desired delivery day.
It’s a good idea to message shoppers after making a delivery offer to get the conversation going. Many times, shoppers accept the first delivery offer they receive and are more likely to accept a delivery offer from a traveler who has personally reached out.
Articles in this section
- Can I trust my shopper?
- Am I allowed to cancel an order after a shopper accepts my delivery offer?
- How do I find orders?
- Can I be notified of orders along my route?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?
- How to earn a $100 delivery bonus
- Why do I need to buy my shopper’s item?
- Will I be charged a fee by my bank?
- Can I withdraw my delivery offer?