Who pays for the item?
After you accept a delivery offer you like, our payment processor, Stripe, will put the price of the item, the commission the shopper pays to Grabr and the traveler’s monetary reward in escrow. Initially, your traveler uses his or her own money to purchase your item. Upon confirming delivery of your item, Stripe will release your payment to the traveler. To ensure that both shopper and traveler are protected, we guarantee the money in our escrow account.
Articles in this section
- How does Grabr work?
- How to Shop on Grabr from Uruguay
- How do I create an order?
- What can I order on Grabr?
- Can I request two items in one order?
- What happens after I create an order?
- My order has no delivery offers.
- What types of coupons do you have?
- Can I message potential travelers?
- I received a delivery offer. What now?