Can I request two items in one order?
No, but you can request up to 10 units of the same item within one order. If you plan on creating several different orders, you can message the travelers who sent you delivery offers to let them know that you have more offers they can bid on. It’s usually easier to accept multiple items from the same traveler.
Articles in this section
- Who are Grabr Travelers?
- How do I communicate with my traveler?
- How does Grabr work?
- How do I create an order?
- What can I order on Grabr?
- Can I request two items in one order?
- What happens after I create an order?
- My order has no delivery offers.
- Can I message potential travelers?
- I received a delivery offer. What now?