When do I get paid?
We will send your payouts within 10 business days from when your shopper confirms delivery. Please note that your financial institution may take a few days to completely process the payment so that you see it.
How Do I get Paid?
Depending on your country of residence, you will be paid via direct bank deposit or PayPal. While Grabr covers banking and PayPal fees to send money, please be aware that your bank may charge additional foreign transaction fees to receive money sent from a US bank account or PayPal. We recommend checking with your bank to see if you are subject to banking fees prior to making offers on Grabs.
What if I don’t see my payouts?
Your payout likely failed due to incorrect payout information, such as an incorrect routing or account number. Please contact our customer service team so that we may assist. Please note that providing incorrect payout information will lead to delays on your payouts.
Please note that PayPal payouts sent to an incorrectly entered PayPal address are unrecoverable and cannot be resent. If receiving payouts via PayPal, please ensure that your PayPal email address is entered correctly and that your PayPal account is created prior to delivering items.
Articles in this section
- Can I trust my shopper?
- New Year Traveler Bonus Terms and Conditions
- What if the price of my item changes after my delivery offer is accepted?
- What if the price of my item changes after my deliver offer is accepted?
- How does Grabr work?
- Am I allowed to cancel an order after a shopper accepts my delivery offer?
- How do I find orders?
- Can I be notified of orders along my route?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?