When do I get paid?
You get paid after your shopper confirms delivery on Grabr. Your first payment takes approximately 7 days to transfer to your bank via our payment processor, Stripe. All your subsequent payments will only take 3-4 days. Payment processing times vary depending on your payout method and whether or not this is your first payment.
Receiving payments via Stripe bank deposit
We initiate transfers to bank accounts within 3 days of a completed order. While Grabr submits transfers daily, most banks only process payments on business days. So, if Grabr submits your payment on a holiday or weekend, your payment processing will most likely initiate on the following business day.
If you do not see the payment in your account within 5-7 business days, this probably means that the transfer has failed. In this case, your bank will contact us within 5-7 business days to inform Grabr of the incomplete transfer. Grabr will notify you about this issue and will advise how to go about making necessary corrections. Please note that your first payment may take up to 10 business days to process.
Receiving payment via PayPal transfer
We initiate transfers to PayPal accounts within 3 business days of a completed order. If you do not see payment to your PayPal account within 4 business days or if you don’t receive an email from PayPal, this probably means that the transfer has failed. In this case, please contact our customer service team. For more information about how PayPal works, click here.
Articles in this section
- Can I trust my shopper?
- Holiday 2018: “Confirmed Travelers” Terms and Conditions
- What if the price of my item changes after my delivery offer is accepted?
- What if the price of my item changes after my deliver offer is accepted?
- How does Grabr work?
- Am I allowed to cancel an order after a shopper accepts my delivery offer?
- How do I find orders?
- Can I be notified of orders along my route?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?