Will I be charged a fee by my bank?
Grabr operates in USD so money will be sent to you in US dollars, and then transferred to your local currency via Paypal.
If you receive a charge when transferring your Grabr earnings to your personal bank account, please contact your bank.
Articles in this section
- Can I trust my shopper?
- What if the price of my item changes after my delivery offer is accepted?
- What if the price of my item changes after my deliver offer is accepted?
- How to Make Money Traveling to Uruguay with Grabr
- How does Grabr work?
- Am I allowed to cancel an order after a shopper accepts my delivery offer?
- How do I find orders?
- Can I be notified of orders along my route?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?