What happens if I incurred extra expenses purchasing or delivering a product?
We encourage both shoppers and travelers to anticipate any fees, such as customs and shipping costs, ahead of time and to add this extra amount into the traveler fee.
Articles in this section
- What if my shopper doesn’t show up or refuses to pay me?
- Answers for Travelers about Coronavirus
- How do I get paid?
- How can I view my payout history?
- How to travel with Grabr
- Identity Verification
- How do I find orders?
- How do I contact my shopper?
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?
- Why do I need to buy my shopper’s item?