What happens if I incurred extra expenses purchasing or delivering a product?
We encourage both shoppers and travelers to anticipate any fees, such as customs and shipping costs, ahead of time and to add this extra amount into the traveler fee.
Articles in this section
- Can I trust my shopper?
- What if the price of my item changes after my deliver offer is accepted?
- How to Make Money Traveling to Uruguay with Grabr
- How does Grabr work?
- Am I allowed to cancel an order after a shopper accepts my delivery offer?
- How do I find orders?
- Can I be notified of orders along my route?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?
- How to earn a $100 delivery bonus