What happens if I incurred extra expenses purchasing or delivering a product?
We encourage both shoppers and travelers to anticipate any fees, such as customs and shipping costs, ahead of time and to add this extra amount into the traveler fee.
Articles in this section
- Can I trust my shopper?
- Answers for Travelers about Coronavirus
- How do I get paid?
- Identity Verification
- How to travel with Grabr
- How do I find orders?
- How do I contact my shopper?
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?
- Why do I need to buy my shopper’s item?
- What if the price of my item changes after my delivery offer is accepted?