What happens if I incurred extra expenses purchasing or delivering a product?
We encourage both shoppers and travelers to anticipate any fees, such as customs and shipping costs, ahead of time and to add this extra amount into the traveler fee.
Articles in this section
- List of countries were we support payouts
- What if my shopper doesn’t show up or refuses to mark the order as received?
- How to travel with Grabr
- Identity Verification
- Update about COVID-19 for travelers
- How do I find orders?
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.
- Can I cancel my delivery offer?
- How do I contact my shopper?