What happens if I incurred extra expenses purchasing or delivering a product?
As stated in our terms and in our FAQ on customs, the traveler is responsible for any and all customs fees associated with the item they are delivering.
We encourage both shoppers and travelers to anticipate any fees, such as customs and shipping costs, ahead of time and to add this extra amount into the traveler fee.
Articles in this section
- Methods to receive payouts
- What if my shopper doesn’t show up or refuses to mark the order as received?
- Why aren't non-US bank accounts supported for payouts anymore?
- Amazon gift card traveler promotion
- How to travel with Grabr
- Identity Verification
- How do I find orders?
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.
- Can I cancel my delivery offer?