What community guidelines do you have in place for me to feel safe?
Grabr should always be a safe space for every member of our community. To enforce this, we’ve created guidelines and rules to follow when interacting with other members.
Grabr is a community and not a courier service, so treat others with respect. Grabr will not tolerate profanities, abusive language or rude treatment of any member of our community. It is never appropriate to stalk or threaten any Grabr user or an employee of the company.
Respond to Messages
We encourage shoppers and travelers to reply to messages within 48 hours. For travelers, please update your shoppers within 24 hours before your arrival date to avoid causing your shopper unnecessary worry and inconvenience.
Don’t transact outside of Grabr
Grabr provides a secure escrow payment and messaging system to guarantee shoppers receive their products and travelers receive payment upon delivery. Transacting outside of Grabr violates community values and rules and is against both shopper and traveler security.
If you are asked to order/deliver items outside the Grabr platform, please report this to our team immediately via this link: http://i.grabr.io/support-en
Complete Your Profile
At Grabr, we never display personal information like your home address or credit card details. That said, filling out your profile will help you get the most out of our platform. Shoppers are more likely to accept offers from travelers with a profile picture and who have posted their upcoming travel dates.
If you violate any of these guidelines outlined above, you will receive a warning email. After a second warning email, we will proceed with blocking your Grabr account.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if someone offers to pay or deliver outside of Grabr?
- Review Policy
- What are ratings and reviews?
- Transactions outside of Grabr policy
- Cashback to Wallet Peru 2021
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2021: Terms + Conditions
- Deliveries during Coronavirus (COVID-19) Travel Restrictions
- What are customs duties? Do I need to collect or pay them?
- What community guidelines do you have in place for me to feel safe?
- Can I invite my friends to Grabr?