Is Grabr legal?
Grabr does not condone any illegal activity. Travelers have full control over what items they choose to make delivery offers on. Since they have to first buy the shopper’s item with their own money—and from reputable sites like Amazon—they know exactly what is going into their suitcase.
Articles in this section
- Amazon Prime Day 2020: Terms + Conditions
- Deliveries during Coronavirus (COVID-19) Travel Restrictions
- What are customs duties? Do I need to collect or pay them?
- What community guidelines do you have in place for me to feel safe?
- What is the Grabr CashCard?
- Can I invite my friends to Grabr?
- Is Grabr legal?
- What are Badges & Traveler Ratings?
- Does Grabr work in my country?
- Do you have an Android app?