Is Grabr legal?
Grabr does not condone any illegal activity. Travelers have full control over what items they choose to make delivery offers on. Since they have to first buy the shopper’s item with their own money—and from reputable sites like Amazon—they know exactly what is going into their suitcase.
Articles in this section
- What are Badges & Traveler Ratings?
- Grabr doesn’t work in my country
- What community guidelines do you have in place for me to feel safe?
- Is Grabr legal?
- How do I earn traveling bonuses?
- What are customs duties? Do I need to collect or pay them?
- Do you have an Android app?
- Is the Grabr app free to use?
- What if I forget my password?
- How do I delete my account?