Is Grabr legal?
Grabr does not condone any illegal activity. Travelers have full control over what items they choose to make delivery offers on. Since they have to first buy the shopper’s item with their own money—and from reputable sites like Amazon—they know exactly what is going into their suitcase.
The Grabr platform complies with international flight and airport security regulations as well as with international import/export and customs law. Grabr is a platform that will connect shoppers and travelers to help get items from other countries. We recommend to research the customs rules of country you are visiting/ordering from in advance.
Additionally, our team regularly checks the site to make sure that no illegal items or substances have been ordered. These orders promptly get flagged and removed so that our community of travelers do not make delivery offers.
Articles in this section
- I can’t verify my phone number.
- Grabr doesn’t work in my country
- What community guidelines do you have in place for me to feel safe?
- Is Grabr legal?
- How do I earn traveling bonuses?
- Who pays for the customs fee?
- Do you have an Android app?
- Is the Grabr app free to use?
- What if I forget my password?
- How do I delete my account?