Is Grabr legal?
Grabr does not condone any illegal activity. Travelers have full control over what items they choose to make delivery offers on. Since they have to first buy the shopper’s item with their own money—and from reputable sites like Amazon—they know exactly what is going into their suitcase.
Articles in this section
- Deliveries during Coronavirus (COVID-19) Travel Restrictions
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2019: Terms + Conditions
- Instant Match Orders
- Who can use Grabr?
- Can I invite my friends to Grabr?
- Is Grabr legal?
- Is the Grabr app free to use?
- What community guidelines do you have in place for me to feel safe?
- What are Badges & Traveler Ratings?
- What are customs duties? Do I need to collect or pay them?