What if my order arrives without packaging?
Travelers often remove items from their packaging so that it fits inside their suitcase. If your item is valuable or you prefer to receive your order in its original packaging, please communicate this to your traveler ahead of time so that they can confirm they can bring the item in its original packaging. If your traveler fails to keep the packaging after confirmation they would, you are covered by Grabr's money-back guarantee.
If your item is difficult to pack with the packaging or requires a larger suitcase, your traveler may ask for more money.
Articles in this section
- How to shop on Grabr
- I am a shopper, can I cancel my order?
- What happens after I pay for my order?
- What can I order on Grabr?
- How do I create an order?
- Can you explain all the fees I'm seeing?
- What happens after I create an order?
- Why do I need to pay in advance?
- My traveler is not responding
- Why does my traveler buy my item?