My order has no delivery offers.
This usually happens when there are not enough travelers heading to your city, if your delivery date is too soon for travelers to meet, if the item isn’t allowed into your country or if your item is difficult to buy, pack or deliver.
Here are a few other reasons why you may not be receiving delivery offers:
- If your item is too large or heavy to fit into a normal sized suitcase
- If your item is out of stock at your requested retailer
- If your item is no longer available at the price listed in the order form
This video rounds up some of the most common items that travelers can’t deliver.
We suggest trying our new ‘Direct Request’ feature, that allows shoppers to send direct delivery requests to travelers heading to your city soon.
Just click "Request delivery" to get started.
Articles in this section
- Who are Grabr Travelers?
- How do I communicate with my traveler?
- How does Grabr work?
- How do I create an order?
- What can I order on Grabr?
- Can I request two items in one order?
- What happens after I create an order?
- My order has no delivery offers.
- Can I message potential travelers?
- I received a delivery offer. What now?