My order has no delivery offers
This usually happens when there are not enough travelers heading to your city, your delivery date is too soon for travelers to meet, the item isn’t allowed into your country or if your item is difficult to buy, pack or deliver.
Here are a few other reasons why you may not be receiving delivery offers:
- If your item is too large or heavy to fit into a normal sized suitcase
- If your item is out of stock at your requested retailer
- If your item is no longer available at the price listed in the order form
Here are a few things you can do to improve your chances:
- Publish your order again so that it goes to the top of the feed
- Make sure your item is not too large, heavy or bulky to travel with, and that it's legal to enter your country.
- Share your order on social media and in Grabr groups so more people see it.
This video rounds up some of the most common items that travelers can’t deliver.
We also suggest trying our new Direct Request feature, that allows shoppers to send direct delivery requests to travelers heading to your city soon.
Just click "Request delivery" to get started.
Articles in this section
- How to shop on Grabr
- Amazon Prime Day 2019: Terms + Conditions
- What can I order on Grabr?
- How do I create an order?
- Can you explain all the fees I'm seeing?
- What happens after I create an order?
- Why do I need to pay in advance?
- Why does my traveler buy my item?
- How can I edit the traveler reward?
- Who are Grabr Travelers?