Can I transfer my payment from PayPal to my bank account and will there be any fees?
PayPal allows to transfer funds between your PayPal balance and your bank account in most countries where they operate. You will need to link a bank account to your PayPal account.
To do that please go to your PayPal account > My wallet > Link a bank account.
Grabr will send your payouts in USD. Depending on the currency set up on your PayPal account, PayPal or your bank may charge fees to convert it to your local currency when transferring funds to your bank.
Articles in this section
- Can I trust my shopper?
- How to travel with Grabr
- How do I find orders?
- How do I contact my shopper?
- How do I get paid?
- How do I earn a $100 delivery bonus?
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?
- Why do I need to buy my shopper’s item?
- What if the price of my item changes after my delivery offer is accepted?
- Can I cancel my delivery offer?